Our Major Resources
- Free/Open Source Software Guide to Localization Published - APDIP's International Open Source Network - a guide on Free/Open Source Software Localization
- The Global Initiative for Local Computing (GILC) Check out the "Limerick Declaration" of 2005 that expresses the commitment of a number of organisations and individuals to collaborate within the Global Initiative for Local Computing (GILC) to facilitate access to local computing (click on the 'members' link to see who is involved).
- Localisation Research Centre (LRC) Many different types of resources and announcements, e.g. download academic theses related to localisation, localisation conference papers, localisation summer school information, annual Localisation Reader, information on awards (among these is the Annual Best Thesis Award sponsored by Symantec worth €1,000).
- The Localisation Exchange - electonline A resource for finding information on localisation - tools, software, documents, research, jobs, localization, internationalization, including a directory of localisation professionals and organisations involved in localisation. Add, edit and maintain your own entries.
- Graduate Diploma in Localisation Technology at the University of Limerick, Ireland.
- MSc in Global Computing and Localisation at the University of Limerick, Ireland.
IF you would like to add any documents (pdfs etc) please mail them to l10nworkshop at gmail.com